I guess everyone has heard the story by now, but poor Knox learned the hard way about hot food last week. We were at our local pizzaria when the server set down a piping hot pizza in front of our child (it was for Jon, but was placed at the end of the table, right by Knox). Of course being curious and being an infant who learns everything by putting things in his mouth, he grabbed the pizza instantly and, after a 2 second delay, screamed bloody murder! Jon wiped off the sauce and cheese and grabbed ice out of his coke to cool Knox's very red hand. He was ok, but later that night, he ended up with a HUGE blister on his finger (see pic). Well, I guess this is only the beginning of the injuries this boy will have. (This is why I was scared to have a boy! Oh boy!)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Poor Knox!
I guess everyone has heard the story by now, but poor Knox learned the hard way about hot food last week. We were at our local pizzaria when the server set down a piping hot pizza in front of our child (it was for Jon, but was placed at the end of the table, right by Knox). Of course being curious and being an infant who learns everything by putting things in his mouth, he grabbed the pizza instantly and, after a 2 second delay, screamed bloody murder! Jon wiped off the sauce and cheese and grabbed ice out of his coke to cool Knox's very red hand. He was ok, but later that night, he ended up with a HUGE blister on his finger (see pic). Well, I guess this is only the beginning of the injuries this boy will have. (This is why I was scared to have a boy! Oh boy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment