Monday, June 1, 2009

All in a Day of the Life of a Mom...

Ok, I think you may have already heard about our chaotic day at David's Bridal!! We made it there to try on Anna Kate's flower girl dress, with a fussy Knox and found the dress for AK to try on. I was trying to feed Knox his bottle while trying to get AK in this dress at the same time. Then, thankfully, while we were out in the open area, admiring how beautiful AK looked in the wall of mirrors, I was behind her, holding Knox and he threw up all over himself, me and the floor!! UGH! Of course, I had left the diaper bag in the car, so I grabbed my purse and AK, still in her pretty little dress and ballet slippers, and we all went to the bathroom, only to find nothing but toilet paper to use to wipe up (and simply "wiping up" was NOT going to do the job). I asked a saleslady for some paper towels and she dug some up for me. I had to wipe off myself, remove Knox's overalls completely, leaving him in his shirt and diaper, and drag AK back to the mirrored wall to clean up the floor. In the meantime, she was jumping off the little round platforms to stand on and admire the hem of your dress and I was sure she was going to rip her dress right off of her! Somehow, I got everyone back in the dressing room, removed AK's dress, and we made our purchase before heading out and going straight to the doctor's office. Turns out he threw up one more time when we got home, but it was just a 24-hour stomach bug and he was back to himself in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment